Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 Months

      I feel like every month I make a comment about how fast time is going, but it REALLY is flying by. I keep telling myself that in two short months Knox will turn one!!!! I can't even begin to process that. I tear up every time I think about. It makes me sad because he isn't my little newborn anymore. I seriously started crying at a friends wedding during the mother-son dance. I kept thinking how before we know it that will be us! Yes, I am pathetic!

    I truly am excited for things to come. I can't wait until he learns to walk... well, maybe I can wait because I know he will be into EVERYTHING! I love to watch him grow and learn. He will do something and then clap for himself. He has such a personality. He smiles at everyone. When he figures out what makes people laugh he does it over and over and over!
 
    I could go on and on but I won't. Here are somethings that happened this month...



He will eat ANYTHING! No joke! So far I have found nothing this boy won't eat. Textures will still take him by surprise but that doesn't stop him.


Tyler was so excited when he bought this! Even though Knox won't really be able to play with this for a few years Tyler just had show him right away. Knox was good at handing Tyler the cars after the flew down the track.




Knox went to his first little league baseball game. My soon to be nephew had his first game of the season, and we decided it was the perfect time for Knox to catch his first ball game. As you can see it was super sunny and hot. It was also the first time Knox really got a chance to crawl around in the grass. He isn't a fan. Textures really bother him and it takes him some time to get used to things.

       Overall it has been a good month. Well, Knox did get hand, foot, and mouth that was such a pain to deal with. Really sad to watch. Other than that it was a great month. I just love him so.




0 comments:

Post a Comment