Thursday, February 14, 2013

A New Name. A New Beginning.

Here we are a month and a half into 2013, and I am now making my resoultions. Obviously one of them is to start back my blog. I make no promises to constantly keep up with it, but I will do my best.

A lot has changed since I last updated. Knox was 10 months, and I just found out I was pregnant with our sweet little lady, Payton. Fast forward a year later and now I am mother of two and slowly losing my mind. Hence the name change. I was reading the other day, and came across the phrase that perfectly describes my life right now, "Welcome to My Circus." Life is crazy, hectic, filled with struggles and mess ups, but I would't change a thing. 

I hope you stick around and take this journey with me. I know this is a short post, but more are coming to encourage, provide comic relief, and to reassure you that things can always be worse. I will leave you some pictures of my "circus". 


My kitchen is disaster! 


Living room a mess, laundry that needs to be put away


Did a tornado hit our house? Yes and his name is Knox!


But it is sweet little faces that make it all worth it!

3 comments:

mommydearest30 said...

Very sweet disaster, my friend.

PinkChica said...

You call that kitchen a disaster? You should come to my house! ;) And my living room looks almost exactly like yours right now- full of Drew's toys, James' play things, and laundry! Sigh...
I blog at www.floodling.blogspot.com if you haven't checked it out! I love following along with other Mommies. :)
-Diane F.

Heather said...

Love it! And love you!

Post a Comment